Today’s Date: Wednesday, April 15
Today's Sponsor: Domaine Berrien Cellars
Today's Prize: A Domaine Berrien Cellars logo T-shirt
Today’s Question: What is your favorite white and favorite red from Domaine Berrien? (And if you haven't tried their wines before, click here to pick the white and red you'd want to try.)
Head on over to our Facebook page to enter! The deadline for today’s giveaway is 11:59 p.m. today.
Don’t forget: To qualify to win, you must complete all of the following:
1. “Like” Michigan By The Bottle on Facebook [Click here]
2. “Like” today’s sponsor on Facebook [Click here]
3. Respond to today’s question as a reply to the OFFICIAL contest post on Michigan By The Bottle’s Facebook page (responses posted on our wall at random will not be counted). The official post will appear at 10 a.m. EDT.
Winner will be drawn at random and posted tomorrow morning. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours by emailing us or winner will be re-drawn.
[For complete rules and all of the obligatory fine print, click here. To view a list of winners, click here.]
BONUS: Visit Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room-Shelby Township today, April 15, 6-9 p.m., to meet Domaine Berrien co-owner/winemaker Wally Maurer and get a chance to win Team Vino gear!
We hope you'll show some love to this year's sponsors — scroll down to view them all!
Thank you to this year's sponsors!
- 2 Lads Winery
- bigLITTLE Wines
- Black Star Farms
- Blustone Vineyards
- Bowers Harbor Vineyards & Winery
- Brys Estate Vineyard & Winery
- Chateau Aeronautique
- Chateau Chantal
- Chateau Grand Traverse
- Cherry Republic
- Ciccone Vineyard
- Cody Kresta Winery
- Domaine Berrien Cellars
- Fenn Valley Vineyards & Wine Cellar
- Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery
- Gill's Pier Vineyard & Winery
- Heavenly Vineyards
- L. Mawby
- Lawton Ridge Winery
- Left Foot Charley
- Mackinaw Trail Winery
- M. Lawrence
- Michigan By The Bottle
- Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room
- Michigan Grape & Wine Industry Council
- Northern Sun Winery
- Peninsula Cellars
- Pentamere Winery
- Shady Lane Cellars
- St. Ambrose Cellars
- St. Julian Winery
- Willow Vineyards