On the latest episode of MBTB Radio, we chat with Jay Briggs, winemaker at Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery on Leelanau Peninsula, about becoming a head winemaker, winning awards, trying new varietals and the ever-popular screwcap debate. You can listen in by clicking here.
The podcasts are available via the link above, the "MBTB Radio" button at right, on Podbean.com, or on iTunes. You also can subscribe on iTunes so they download directly to your smartphone when they go live!
Also, check out our previous episodes:
- MBTB Radio, Pilot: Introduction 8.19.14 (26:08)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 2: Brian Hosmer of Chateau Chantal/Hawthorne 8.26.14 (28:48)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 3: Bob Utter of Flying Otter 9.3.14 (25:10)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 4: Heather Fortin of Bonobo Winery 9.9.14 (19:54)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 5: Nancie Corum Oxley of St. Julian Winery 9.23.14 (32:29)
Feel free to drop us a line and let us know which winemakers, winery owners and other industry folks you'd like to hear on the show!