On the latest episode of MBTB Radio, we chat with Matthew Moersch, winemaker for Round Barn Winery and Free Run Winery, about his family's long history in southwestern Michigan, their recent expansions and more. You can listen in by clicking here.
The podcasts are available via the link above, the "MBTB Radio" button at right, on Podbean.com, or on iTunes. You also can subscribe on iTunes so they download directly to your smartphone when they go live!
Also, check out our previous episodes:
- MBTB Radio, Pilot: Introduction 8.19.14 (26:08)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 2: Brian Hosmer of Chateau Chantal/Hawthorne 8.26.14 (28:48)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 3: Bob Utter of Flying Otter 9.3.14 (25:10)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 4: Heather Fortin of Bonobo Winery 9.9.14 (19:54)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 5: Nancie Corum Oxley of St. Julian Winery 9.23.14 (32:29)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 6: Jay Briggs of Forty-Five North 9.30.14 (30:21)
- MBTB Radio, Episode 7: Sommelier Gerry Baker of The Stand Gastro Bistro 10.21.14 (28:04)
Feel free to drop us a line and let us know which winemakers, winery owners and other industry folks you'd like to hear on the show! And if you've enjoyed these podcasts, please leave us a review on iTunes!