What's even better than sipping Chateau Chantal wine? How about sipping it along with gourmet food? Every Wednesday through July 30, we're running the Chateau Chantal Wine Dinner Wednesday Giveaway over on our Facebook page, and you could win tickets to an upcoming wine dinner!
The random number generator has spoken, and the winner of Wine Dinner Wednesday #2 on July 16 is ... MINDY MUNIZ FINDLEY! [This is a redraw after the first few winners didn't claim in time!]
Congratulations, Mindy! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours (by 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 29) to claim your prize. (Prizes unclaimed after 48 hours will be redistributed!)
Don't be disheartened if you entered but didn't win! We'll be doing it again next Wednesday, so tune in at 9 a.m. EDT July 30 for your final chance!
(Click through/scroll down/keep reading to view contest rules and details.)
It's easy to enter: We'll be posting the details on a specific Chateau Chantal wine and asking you what food you would pair with it if you were organizing a wine dinner. It's all opinion-based — there's no right or wrong answer! Players will be entered into a weekly random drawing to receive a pair of tickets to a Chateau Chantal wine dinner, courtesy of the the winery.
How does it work?
Each Wednesday for the rest of July:
- Look for the official Chateau Chantal Wine Dinner Wednesday Giveaway post on the Michigan By The Bottle Facebook page at 9 a.m. EDT.
- Comment on the official post, tell us your suggested pairing with the day's featured wine, by 11:59 p.m. that evening.
- You'll automatically be entered to win a pair of tickets to a wine dinner at Chateau Chantal.
- Check MichiganByTheBottle.com the Thursday after each contest day to see if you were a winner
- If your name is listed, email us at email@example.com within 48 hours to claim your prize. (Prizes unclaimed after 48 hours will be redistributed!)
What's the fine print?
- You must be at least 21 years old to qualify.
- One entry per person, per day.
- You can only win once during the contest.
- Entries submitted after 11:59 p.m. on the contest day will not be counted.
- We will redraw for prizes unclaimed after 48 hours.
- Prize tickets can be used toward any wine dinner at Chateau Chantal 2014, subject to space availability. Winners must make a reservation with the winery in advance. Applicable contact information will be provided to the winners.
Tell me more about the dinners!
The events are delicious, seven-course wine pairing dinners prepared fresh daily by Chateau Chantal's in-house chef, Bryon Figueroa. (Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available.)
How do I get tickets if I don't win?
Want to purchase tickets to the Chateau Chantal wine dinners? Click here to buy them online!
I have a question!
Have questions about the contest? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help out!