Today’s Sponsor: Left Foot Charley
Today's Prize: Tasting for four, with a Ploughman's Lunch (which includes cured meats, hand-picked cheeses to pair with our wines, fresh fruits, preserves and other locally made items), plus a sneak peek behind the scenes at LFC. (Winner must call at least two weeks in advance to schedule the tasting.)
Today’s Question: If you were hanging out on LFC’s patio with winemaker Bryan Ulbrich, you'd want to be drinking a glass of his ________________. (Need inspiration? Check out LFC's wine list by clicking here or their cider list by clicking here.)
Head on over to our Facebook page to enter! The deadline for today’s giveaway is 11:59 p.m. Thursday, April 3.
Don’t forget: To qualify to win, you must complete all of the following:
1. “Like” Michigan By The Bottle on Facebook [Click here]
2. “Like” today’s sponsor on Facebook [Click here]
3. Respond to today’s question as a reply to the OFFICIAL contest post on Michigan By The Bottle’s Facebook page (responses posted on our wall at random will not be counted).
Winner will be drawn at random and posted tomorrow morning. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours by emailing us or winner will be re-drawn.
[For complete rules and all of the obligatory fine print, click here. To view a list of winners, click here.]
We hope you'll show some love to this year's sponsors — scroll down to view them all!
Thank you to this year's sponsors!
- 2 Lads Winery
- Bel Lago Vineyards & Winery
- bigLITTLE Wines
- Black Star Farms
- Bowers Harbor Vineyards & Winery
- Brys Estate Vineyard & Winery
- Burgdorf's Winery
- Chateau Chantal
- Chateau Grand Traverse
- Cody Kresta Winery
- Domaine Berrien Cellars
- Douglas Valley Vineyard Community
- Fenn Valley Vineyards & Wine Cellar
- Forty-Five North Vineyard & Winery
- Gill's Pier Vineyard & Winery
- Good Harbor Vineyards
- Heavenly Vineyards
- L. Mawby
- Lawton Ridge Winery
- Leelanau Peninsula Wine Trail
- Left Foot Charley
- Mackinaw Trail Winery
- M. Lawrence
- Michigan By The Bottle
- Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room
- Michigan Grape & Wine Industry Council
- Novi Chophouse
- Sandhill Crane Vineyards
- St. Julian Winery